I have been nominated twice for the Liebster Award. I didn’t know what it was until this morning, but I am very honored and excited about it! It is an informal, internet blogging award for new bloggers. Thank you Fashion Ebullience and Pretty Little Romantics
1)Answer all of the questions you were given
2)Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
3)Provide the nominees with 11 questions
4)You must tell the nominees, and send them a link to your post
Maddy- Blonde Toast
Nicole- Natter with Nic
Kristin- Pretty Loved
Lauren- Lauren Anna
Natalie- Divine Couturier
Jules- Style by Jules
Adeline- Living is easy with eyes closed
Amanda- Lipstick Is A Life
**Sorry for those of you who have been nominated before, I just like your blogs and decided to nominate you again!
~~The questions I was asked~~
*Since I was nominated twice, with 22 different questions, I am just going to pick 11 (some from both) so this post isn’t super long
1)What is your favorite decade for fashion?- I would have to say the 1920s. The Great Gatsby had some of the most amazing costumes, and I just love that era of time.
2)What are the last three books you’ve read? Would you recommend them?- They are all from the author Liane Moriarty- “Little Big Lies”, “What Alice Forgot”, “Three Wishes”- and yes I loved them all! I have read all six of her books and they are really fast reads, but keep you interested the entire time.
3)If you could have grown up in a different country where would it have been?- Hmm, I’ve never left the country, but I think I would have loved to grow up in France.
4) Favorite magazine?- I love Glamour and InStyle
5)When you have spare time how do you like to spend it?- I like to hang out with my family and friends, read books, watch television, and shop!
6)Who is the blogger that you most look up to?- I really like Peace Love Shea, because her pictures are so beautiful and her style is incredible.
7) What is your favorite clothing/shoe brand?- I love Nordstrom, Zara, Free People, J.Crew, and just little boutiques I find.
8)Your biggest dream when you were little?- To be famous, either a movie star or a singer. Now, my dream is to be in the fashion world whether it is in Public Relations or Event Planning. My big dream is to be on E! News.
9)What is your next step? (School, life, whatever)- I’m a sophomore in college so I just want to survive the year!
10) What is your biggest interest?- I really do like the fashion world.
11) Are you living in your dream city? If not what is it and why?- No, I am not living in my dream city. I don’t really like the Midwest and want to either live in California or New York someday.
1. Where does your blog name come from?- I have always liked the word “Posh” and it was once a nickname. I tried to think of another “P” word to go along and decided Prime was a good one.
2. What are you passionate outside of blogging? I am a student, so doing well in school is important to me. I also love hanging out with family, friends and my boyfriend, Bryce.
3. What do you do for a living? Or what are you studying? I am studying Journalism Public Relations at Indiana University.
4. What is your favorite blog?- I really like Gal Meets Glam. I have so many favorites though, I love them all!
5. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Ryan Reynolds probably!
6. Name three dream places you want to visit someday. France, Italy, and Bora Bora
7. What has been your biggest accomplishment so far in the blogging world? Getting collaborations
8. 7. Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Hopefully making a lot of money and very popular
~~My questions for you~~
1) What are your favorite places to shop?
2) Favorite makeup brand?
3) What are some of your favorite movies?
4) Why did you decide to get into the blogging world?
5) Who do you look up to in the style world?
6) What are some of your interests in life?
7) If you could have dinner with 3 people (living or dead), who would they be?
8) Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
9) What does style mean to you?
10) What are some of your beauty tricks?
11) What are some of your favorite books?
~Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and answer my questions~