I hit up Madewell last weekend and was so pleased with their selection. This dress is so comfy and I love how oversized this jacket is. [Read more…]
I finally bought a jumpsuit (cheers)! I was seriously missing out before because they are beyond comfortable. Since buying this one I now am the proud owner of three, and I couldn’t be happier…
I originally saw this one online on Forever 21 and added it to my cart. I always add things to my cart and then never purchase, it’s a bad habit. Anyways, I went to the actual store and after looking around and not finding much I did a second round. I saw this hidden behind a a different dress in my size. I believe it was fate. I tried it on and knew I needed it. I’m afraid it is a tad too baggy, but hey, if it’s comfortable who really cares.
It isn’t too hard to style a jumpsuit. Since this one is chambray and has a pattern, it didn’t really need much. I had to add a statement necklace, because it wouldn’t be a Megan outfit without one. I also added my lovely Givenchy bag and some simple espadrilles. BTW, these are from Forever 21 as well and only $20.
I am currently in California enjoying the beautiful weather, beach, and shopping. I am posting pictures from my trip on Instagram (@poshprime) and I hope you check them out! I also am a part of a huge Tory Burch giveaway so enter that as well! Last, but not least, I made a Facebook for my blog. Go like Posh Prime please!
The warm (warmish, decent, nice, pretty) weather is here at last! I am shopping nonstop for Spring and Summer goodies so I decided to make a little list of some of my favorite things to buy!
1. How adorable is this matching blazer and skirt? I am obsessed with florals for this season and a matching set is just perfect. It’s casual, and doesn’t require a lot of work.
2. Espadrilles are my new favorite shoe. I love buying the flat version but every one needs a wedge to dress things up.
3. Blush is the color and I want it now. I love the drop hem of this dress. It’s so girly and pretty. This would look great with a blazer or denim jacket and some wedges or tall gladiator sandals. This is on my wish list!
4. I love these colored aviators that I see everywhere. Since I’m obsessed with pink this year, why not buy some pink ones?!
5. Wildfox is one of my favorite casual brands. This dress is adorable. This could be dressed up or even worn as a swimsuit cover up. I love versatile and easy pieces like this. Of course it’s pink too.
6. When I saw this bag I immediately added it to my wish list. It’s a tad small but perfect for an outdoor concert where you just need your phone, lipstick and a credit card. I love the blush color. (Do you see the theme here?) This also comes in hot pink, cement and black.
7. Last summer I had calf-length gladiator sandals. This summer I am going all the way. I love these knee high ones and just ordered a similar black pair that you will see on me soon. This is one of my favorite trends and can make any look better!
8. Distressed denim has been a trend for a couple seasons now but I can’t get enough. I love the two main holes in this pair. Such a great price too!
9. I am romper obsessed. It is the easiest outfit since it already has your shorts and top in one piece. Plus, you can’t go wrong with florals. This would look so good with the gladiator sandals and a little bag.