I’ve never been a huge fan of the color orange, but saw this romper at Nordstrom and decided to try it on and loved it!
I can never get enough rompers. I am so excited to wear this one!
I really can’t wait for spring. I get tastes here and there with this interesting Indiana weather, but once it actually hits, it will be great. I can’t wait to buy warm weather clothes! Check out some of my favorites!
Blush, grey & white is my favorite Spring combination. I love the pretty tones together and pink just makes any outfit look good. This sweater I found on Asos for $12 so I bought it and can’t stop wearing it. It looks good with any outfit…I love wearing it with distressed denim and a graphic tee. I found this top on sale at Nordstrom and love the high-low aspect. Playing with hems and symmetry is a really fun way to transform any outfit. I added my favorite white jeans from Dash and my floppy hat of course.
Have a great weekend!
The warm (warmish, decent, nice, pretty) weather is here at last! I am shopping nonstop for Spring and Summer goodies so I decided to make a little list of some of my favorite things to buy!
1. How adorable is this matching blazer and skirt? I am obsessed with florals for this season and a matching set is just perfect. It’s casual, and doesn’t require a lot of work.
2. Espadrilles are my new favorite shoe. I love buying the flat version but every one needs a wedge to dress things up.
3. Blush is the color and I want it now. I love the drop hem of this dress. It’s so girly and pretty. This would look great with a blazer or denim jacket and some wedges or tall gladiator sandals. This is on my wish list!
4. I love these colored aviators that I see everywhere. Since I’m obsessed with pink this year, why not buy some pink ones?!
5. Wildfox is one of my favorite casual brands. This dress is adorable. This could be dressed up or even worn as a swimsuit cover up. I love versatile and easy pieces like this. Of course it’s pink too.
6. When I saw this bag I immediately added it to my wish list. It’s a tad small but perfect for an outdoor concert where you just need your phone, lipstick and a credit card. I love the blush color. (Do you see the theme here?) This also comes in hot pink, cement and black.
7. Last summer I had calf-length gladiator sandals. This summer I am going all the way. I love these knee high ones and just ordered a similar black pair that you will see on me soon. This is one of my favorite trends and can make any look better!
8. Distressed denim has been a trend for a couple seasons now but I can’t get enough. I love the two main holes in this pair. Such a great price too!
9. I am romper obsessed. It is the easiest outfit since it already has your shorts and top in one piece. Plus, you can’t go wrong with florals. This would look so good with the gladiator sandals and a little bag.