Earrings//Flats//Sweatshirt//Pajama set//Jacket//Boots//Workout leggings//Patchwork denim//Necklace//Plaid scarf//Sweater//Mock neck dress//Timberlands//Floppy hat//Striped cape//Fringe bag//Tie dye sweatshirt//Backpack
Nordstrom is my life. Well, my closet actually. The Anniversary sale is one of my favorites and sadly, I want it all. I’ve already ordered the Nikes I have been wanting for months and I’m not sure what my next purchase will be. I think the Wildfox sweatshirt and the plaid sweater…or the mock neck dress…or the mesh workout leggings…or the patchwork denim.
My bank account says no, but my heart says yes. I will let you all know what I get. Are you having any luck? I see so many great sale posts and I want to know what everyone is buying! It is hard to get excited about Fall clothes in July. Does anyone else feel this way?
Let’s talk about the elephant in the post. My new Givenchy bag. Isn’t it beautiful, amazing, wonderful, breathtaking, etc? Yes. Now, let me tell you how I got it. We’ve all seen the Sex & the City movie, don’t deny it. Carrie’s assistant constantly rented from Bag Borrow or Steal. They let you rent handbags for a month! You can pick from Chanel beauties, Louis Vuitton classics, or this amazing Celine one. Need I say more? NO!
I picked this Givenchy bag because it is a neutral, simple, and I love the style. It matches everything and I have been using it on repeat. (The envious stares are the best part.) I decided to pair it with a simple outfit. These new Topshop jeans are divine and I bought this Free People split back sweater at a great price. The black espadrilles are only $20…yep. These I have been seeing all over Instagram but they are basically sold out online. I went to a local store and they had a ton of pairs! It was fate I think.
So, I hope this gives you some inspiration to go to Bag, Borrow or Steal. Go find your dream bag and make it yours at a normal budget cost!
espadrilles//scarf//floral heels//pink dress//jewel sandals//Tory Burch sandals//polka dot crossbody//off the shoulder dress//lace tank//slip on shoes//white boho dress//black wedges//distressed denim//mint crossbody//black mesh dress//gold wedges//patterned blazer//sunglasses
It’s that time…the Nordstrom sale. I am obsessed with Nordstrom as you probably know. It’s an addiction, so help me God. Anyways, I know you have seen these collages everywhere and all are fun. I have tried to make mine as unique and different than others so I hope you like it! You can easily shop the links from the side as well using Shopstyle.
The gold Topshop sandals I wear all the time are only $30…I get so many compliments on them. You should consider getting a pair. (Sizes are in half sizes so size up.) I love these workout pants too. Zella pants fit well and are good quality for a great price! This long trench is not in season, but a perfect price for the Fall! I need these floral wedges in my closet ASAP. This color block Free People button down is unique and would look good paired with anything in the Summer. I missed this Kate Spade bikini in my swimwear post, but this is too cute to pass up.
Alright, alright I’m done. I can’t get enough of this sale though! Happy shopping!
May is finally here, which means summer (for me) is just days away. I put together a list of things I really want, kind of need and are must haves for these upcoming summer months.
1. I saw this shirt on Song of Style’s blog and I immediately added it to my Nordstrom wish list. This could be styled so many different ways and looks so tailored and clean. I would definitely wear this with distressed denim, white denim, denim cutoffs, or over a dress. Everyone needs a crisp button-down.
2. Everyone needs a jumpsuit in their closet. You can never go wrong with this fun Topshop printed one! Since the print says it all, this would look great with some simple sandals.
3. I fell in love with this skirt a couple of weeks ago, but I have yet to purchase it. I’m waiting for it to go on sale. I can’t wait to wear this in the summer to the Simply Stylist conference in Chicago. Is anyone going?!
4. White dresses are such an amazing and simple staple. I love pairing them with fun and colorful accessories. I am loving this breezy fabric and boho style. This would look amazing with some gold accessories or even a pair of gladiators. It would also look good on the beach, just like this Pinterest find.
5. Forever 21 is killing it this year. This dress is fun, and simple. I would love to pair this with some gladiators and a leather jacket.
6. These pants are a staple on most blogs. I can never get enough of any pair of white denim but the distressed knees add an edgy touch.
7. This maxi is so pretty and flowy. It’s also under $25, but looks like it is $250. Who can say no?!
8. Crochet is one of my favorite summer trends. I really like how simple this skirt is. I would style this with a pretty crop top or a fun graphic tee.
9. I found this article and am obsessed with Olivia Palermo’s style. She has such class and shows it in some fun outfits. I adore her tailored pieces and prints. She always looks flawless. I thought these shorts would be similar to something she would wear. These would look nice with a chambray top or light summer blouse.
What are you loving? What are some of your favorite summer trends?
P.S. You can shop all of these links on the side panel of the page through Shopsense Shopstyle!
Have a great weekend!
I have worn this midi skirt previously in the Winter, but decided to style it for Spring. I was looking through my closet for a shirt to wear with this and found four possible options. I decided to just wear them all! I will show two looks today and two on Wednesday.
The first look is a boxy cropped grey sweater from Loft. I got this for $10 on sale! I layered a long necklace with it as well.
The second look is actually a workout top. I don’t workout in this shirt because it is so cropped but it looks good with the skirt, both tucked and untucked.
P.S. These shoes were not supposed to be in the pictures…I brought the wrong shoes to my photoshoot (whoops). I would recommend some wedges, wedge booties, or some casual Converse with this skirt.
Grey top//Loft (extra 40% off sale price with code)
Skirt//Nordstrom (almost exact on sale)
Blush, grey & white is my favorite Spring combination. I love the pretty tones together and pink just makes any outfit look good. This sweater I found on Asos for $12 so I bought it and can’t stop wearing it. It looks good with any outfit…I love wearing it with distressed denim and a graphic tee. I found this top on sale at Nordstrom and love the high-low aspect. Playing with hems and symmetry is a really fun way to transform any outfit. I added my favorite white jeans from Dash and my floppy hat of course.
Have a great weekend!